Marigold Ford Lincoln has proudly served the Durham Region for almost 40 years. As we continue to grow, we have an opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our team.
In this key role, you will be a key part of our parts department, providing automotive parts related support to wholesale and retail customers as well as internal departments. In doing so, you will positively impact dealership revenue and profitability while ensuring overall customer satisfaction with the parts department.
- Selling parts to customers over the retail counter, through the service department, over the telephone or by email
- Provide price quotes and other related parts information via the telephone or email
- Provide technicians at the service shop counter with parts accurately and efficiently to ensure they have all the required parts for the repair
- Retrieve parts from stock if available or by ordering from manufacturer and aftermarket vendors
- Assist in parts ordering, stocking, returns and maintaining all parts inventory
- Review files regularly to keep track of back orders and return-to-vendor items
- Assist in other areas of Parts Department as required such as shipping and receiving
- Carry out sales promotions
- Promote retail and wholesale sales by building relationships with external customers
- Follow guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership's guidelines, escalating to management when necessary
- Ensure that all dealership purchases are properly accounted for before payment is made
- Maintain good relationships with all suppliers
- Assist in the collection of past-due accounts
- Ensure that work area is kept clean
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a retail auto parts department role
- Proficiency in PBS would be considered an asset
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid Ontario Drivers License
What we bring:
- A competitive compensation package with benefits
- Tools for success include ongoing training and management support
- Career growth opportunities
- Great team environment
Please be prepared to provide:
- Personal and Professional References.
We thank you for your interest in employment with Marigold Ford Lincoln, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Marigold Ford Lincoln is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are following the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Day shift
Work Location: One location