Are you a detail-oriented problem solver who focuses on providing outstanding customer service?
Then let your career take off with ATS as a Passenger Service Agent!
ATS is an aviation services company operating in more than 50 cities across North America. We employ over 3,000 people servicing nearly 200 airline customers every day! Our aviation roots span 45 years and our strong reputation in ground services and hospitality are the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality service and continuing our track record of outstanding safety. As we continue to grow, we are looking for only the best in the industry.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Check in passengers and their luggage at the ticket counter and gates.
- Patiently handle customer concerns and complaints regarding ticketing and baggage handling
- Knowledgeably answer inquiries regarding flight schedules, fares and other questions as they arise
- Make announcements at gate or over general PA system regarding flight activity
- Be responsible for all flight movement messages between the gate, ground handling team, flight crew, and airport vendors
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to interact professionally with passengers, team members, and station leadership
- Have proficient computer skills
- Be at least 18 years of age and possess a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (only required for some airports)
- Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive 10-year employment, criminal record and residence background check
- Lift up to 70 pounds (32 kg) on a regular basis
- Stand, lift, bend, push and pull on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine recognized by the Public Health Agency of Canada
Airlines are 24/7, so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their “A” game every day with energy and enthusiasm, respect for their team, and the highest regard for safety!