In Canada, Air France and KLM operate in six cities. During the pandemic, they were the only European airlines to maintain connections between Europe and Canada. In the summer of 2022, Air France's seat capacity in Canada will be 25% higher than in 2019.
PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT (Part time)
The candidates selected must be available to work in the evening and on weekends (flights in late afternoon and evening - 7 days a week) for a minimum of 20 hours per week in winter season (October to April) and up to 40 hours in summer season (May to September). Shifts are normally between 11:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
The incumbents will be responsible for ensuring that the station delivers the Air France KLM product, meets customer, operational, safety and quality standards while.
The Passenger service agent carries out services related to check-in area, customer service (ticketing), flight editing, boarding and arrivals:
- Support the boarding and arrival operations.
- Check-in with document verification and provide general flight information as required;
- Ticketing (ticket issue and reissue, excess baggage charge issue, issue of day of departure upgrade documents, denied boarding compensation, etc.)
- Provide assistance with baggage self-drop counters
- Prepare and ensure fluid operations of up to 4 flights/day within our safety and security guidelines.
- Ensure that Customer Service and Quality Standards are respected with every customer interaction
- Ensure a high standard of safety and security according to the AF/KLM safety policy.
- Experience in customer service (in person or on the phone);
- Strong communication skills; oral and written (English essential and French an asset);
- Knowledge of Amadeus, Altea DC, World Tracer, Deltamatic, Snapp and Oscar (an asset);
- Airport work experience (an asset);
- Good stress management;
- Autonomy, initiative, thoroughness and organizational skills;
- Availability and flexibility;
- Be ready to work weekends, evenings and holidays;
Air France KLM offers:
- Group insurance plan that is adaptable to your needs
- Pension plan
- Flight benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteering Program
- Training / Continuing education
- And much more!
Air France KLM is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace and values integrity, multiculturalism, inclusion, innovation and sustainable development.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.10 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
All potential employees must be fully vaccinated and comply with all sanitary measures in place at Pearson Airport
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)