You like to surpass yourself and evolve quickly in an environment that favors your contribution and where you put your skills to good use. A job where you feel respected, valued and appreciated at the height of your talent is now possible!
Send us your CV now!
We are looking for a passionate IT TECHNICIAN.
INOSEK is growing rapidly because of our turnkey technology solution for small and medium-sized businesses. This solution allows companies to free themselves from their technological challenges. Our team specializes in cybersecurity, outsourcing, implementation, optimization and engineering of IT infrastructures. At INOSEK, we thrive on challenges, work is a passion and people are at the heart of our concerns. Does that sound good to you? It's perfect! We would love to meet you and add your color to the INOSEK team.
We offer you to :
- Be part of the family;
- Shape your environment to your strengths and preferences;
- Work remotely while feeling like you are making a difference;
- Enjoy the support of a competent and caring team.
Join us, we want to grow with you!
At our company, the computer technician creates a customer experience beyond expectations. They are passionate about their development and the environment in which they work. They are autonomous and love their job. He knows how to participate in the evolution of INOSEK and reach its full potential. He makes technology easy to use for people.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in the migration of infrastructures;
- Participates in the management of cloud and hybrid infrastructures;
- Optimizes tools and services with a view to security;
- Accompanies customers;
- Participates in the development of tools, projects, IT audits, recommendations, training and business growth;
- Optimizes the customer experience;
- Proposes new ideas that drive him/her.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of several products such as Microsoft products and related technologies;
- Knowledge of cloud technologies;
- Knowledge of networks;
- Ability to interact and communicate with users of all skill levels with empathy and diplomacy;
- People oriented;
- Excellent management of priorities;
- Is able to propose sustainable options and solutions;
- Is curious, likes to learn, has the desire to surpass himself and to develop;
- Demonstrates pedagogy, patience and availability;
- Has a valid driver's license.
- IT technician: 2 years (desired).
- According to experience: DEP, AEC, DEC or related studies (desired).
- Bilingualism (French and English).
We thank all applicants. For administrative reasons, only those selected for an interview will receive a reply. The masculine gender has been used to lighten the text. We are committed to employment equity.
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, Temps partiel, Permanent
Salaire : à partir de 20,00$ par heure
Lieu du poste : Télétravail