InspiAIR Inc. was founded in 2005 to raise the clinical standard for support and education in the growing therapeutic fields of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Home Oxygen Therapy. We have developed best-in-class proprietary Clinical Protocols & implemented advanced respiratory therapies using state-of-the-art respiratory equipment.
InspiAIR is a Canadian locally owned and operated respiratory homecare company. We are dedicated to helping our patients breathe easier and sleep well.
At InspiAIR you’ll join talented and like-minded people from across Ontario who care passionately about our clients and communities. We work closely with our patients/clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the best therapeutic support to achieve positive outcomes. We are dedicated to ensuring that their experience with InspiAIR is ultimately a success story.
InspiAIR is currently recruiting for our next amazing hire as Full-time Patient Care Coordinator in Toronto, Ontario.
As part of our Respiratory Care team, this position is responsible for the set-up of patients on CPAP and APAP machines, co-ordination of telephone and electronic referrals, scheduling of patient care visits, and verification of funding agency criteria for home oxygen therapy and related healthcare services. We are looking for individuals who are customer focused, patient, detail oriented, and organized with the ability to set priorities and follow through on tasks within critical deadlines.
Key responsibilities: (duties may include but are not limited to)
- Warmly welcome clients and assist them with purchases, book appointments and answer general therapy inquiries.
- Promptly answer incoming calls, distribute correspondence and inquiries to appropriate associates, requisition supplies and additional office duties.
- Organize billing packages and prepare setup packages for clinicians.
- Maintain accurate records of submission and payment, minimize accounts receivable and insure prompt collection of outstanding payments.
- Adhere to patient charting protocols in Electronic Medical Records system.
- Support marketing efforts by maintaining literature supplies, assisting social media efforts, and managing patient experience feedback.
- 1 to 3 years in a customer facing service position, preferably with CPAP knowledge.
- Retail and merchandising experience.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer aptitude that includes proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and other productivity software tools.
- Experience in Quickbooks is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Team oriented.
- Self-motivated with ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Track record of adhering to deadlines.
High school diploma.
College degree in administration or equivalent is an asset.
Extended health benefits*
*Fulltime staff only
More About InspiAIR
The successful candidate will have the tools, training & support to achieve success. We provide a complete range of CPAP products from the leading Medical device manufacturers. For our oxygen clients, we are continually upgrading our equipment to the newest, quietest, and lightest devices available.
InspiAIR is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment and provides equal opportunities for all applicants.
Please submit your resume, in confidence, in MS Word or PDF format.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location