Synergy Sports Medicine’s east Toronto clinic (Danforth & Woodbine) is looking for a part-time Patient Experience Administrator to join our multidisciplinary medical team of Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, and Sports Medicine doctors.
Administration/management and customer service experience are an asset as we deeply value creating a warm, welcoming environment, while also handling various tasks in an efficient manner.
Available shifts are 9/10am-4/5pm, or 12/2pm-8pm on weekdays and Saturdays from 9am-4pm (12-20hrs/week). Applicant must be available for at least 2 shifts a week and at least 1 Saturday a month.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing practitioner schedules as smoothly as possible (knowledge of Jane and PS Suite EMR are an asset)
- Providing best customer service possible to patients in-clinic, on the phone, and via email
- Corresponding with other clinics and referring doctors (mainly via fax) in accordance with CPSO requirements
- Bookkeeping: Processing, and reconciling payments
- Communicating efficiently with team as needed to ensure smooth operation of clinic, and best possible experience for client
- Inventory management
- Participating in team meetings to discuss opportunities for professional growth
- Completing tasks in accordance with given deadlines
The ideal candidate is
- Motivated, eager to contribute and learn
- Has great people skills
- Able to manage/complete tasks on their own & as part of a team
- Proficient in Google Workspace systems and/or Jane, & PS Suite EMR
- Proficient multitasker capable of utilizing multiple operating systems at once as well as handling client interactions
- Comfortable consistently interacting with patients in calm, and pleasant manner
Please submit your resume, and applicable references. We will contact you if you meet our requirements.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 12-20 per week
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
As of Jan 2023: We continue to uphold certain COVID-19 precautions around the clinic. A vaccine mandate is in effect for all staff, and masks are required in clinic.
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location