Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands, to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired every day.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development.
The role represents the ultimate level of sales and service. Personal Shoppers are full commission and the rate of pay increases as specific sales volume targets are achieved. Personal Shoppers are expected to generate a minimum of $1.5M per year and are on full commission which makes their earnings potential unlimited. Upon reaching higher volume targets, Personal Shoppers are equipped with additional rewards and support tools.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Sell the entire store and wardrobe customers from head to toe
- Cultivate new customers and introduce to Holt Renfrew
- Demonstrate product and style expertise, specifically how it will help satisfy the customer’s needs
- Ensure private shopping suites and areas are maintained to visual standards
- Consistently deliver Holt Renfrew’s “Create the Extraordinary” sales and service to all customers
- Exceed all sales and service goals and targets
- Build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients
- Maintain and regularly update customer profiles and information on Holt Renfrew systems
- Attend all educational sessions offered including product knowledge, vendor, and Holt Renfrew seminars
- Provide on and off-site selling and service to clients
- Communicate regularly with personal customers through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding in-store events, marketing programs, merchandise requests, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc.
- In partnership with manager, maintain regular contact with the Buying and Exclusive Services Teams to ensure customer needs are understood and the service experience remains relevant
- Network within the community to raise profile of the role and Holt Renfrew
- Resolve all customer service issues and partner with selling management on any issues outside of guidelines
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and requirements
- Perform other duties, as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets
- Has established high value/high potential customer base with a minimum value of $1.5M in sales
- Knowledgeable of wardrobing and styling techniques
- Expertise in establishing customer relationships which translate into sales; is empathetic
- Skilled at the emotional aspects of a sale; connects with customers and leverages relationships
- Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial, competitive, self confident, and self-motivated
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Minimum of five or more years experience in a commission sales environment
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients
Holt Renfrew is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity and require accommodation, please email [email protected] and let us know so we can ensure you have an accessible candidate experience throughout the recruitment process. All requests are confidential and used only to meet candidate needs.