The Fort Erie School of Music is hiring Piano & Voice Teachers. School hours are Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Music Teaching and/or performance experience: 5 years.
- Individuals who are reliable, patient, energetic enjoy working with children, adults and seniors.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Able to personalize lessons to each student’s needs.
- Able to teach technique and repertoire in a fun, engaging manner. Have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Maintain a professional, friendly and safe environment.
- Submit or agree to the Police Criminal Record Check.
- Teaching one-on-one lessons from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Incorporate techniques and theory in each lesson.
- Build a strong relationship with the students and assist them in reaching their goals.
- Give feedback to parents.
- Ensure the room is ready and the equipment is clean.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE FORT ERIE SCHOOL OF MUSIC:
- Competitive Pay.
- Teachers pick their own hours between weekends and weekdays.
- We have a full-time office staff to assist parents.
- Rooms are fully stocked.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the email provided. No phone calls.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00-$21.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Erie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location