At Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE), we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that is representative of our community and where all employees feel they belong and can reach their full potential. We are Canada’s preeminent leader in delivering top quality sport and entertainment experiences and one of North America’s leading providers of exceptional fan experiences. We are the parent company of the National Hockey League’s Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Basketball Association’s Toronto Raptors, Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC, the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts and development teams with the Toronto Marlies (American Hockey League), Raptors 905 (NBA G League), Toronto FC II (MLS NEXT Pro League) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League.
MLSE owns and/or operates all the venues our teams play and train in, including Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, Coca-Cola Coliseum, Ford Performance Centre, BMO Training Ground, and OVO Athletic Centre. We also provide fans in Toronto with incredible live music and entertainment events, as well as exceptional culinary experiences through our restaurants (e11even and RS) and clubs (Hot Stove Club, ScotiaClub and Platinum Club). Through MLSE Foundation, we have invested more than $45 million into Ontario communities since 2009 and with MLSE LaunchPad, we provide a place where youth facing barriers use sport to recognize and reach their potential.
We achieve all of this through our Common Purpose - to unite and empower our employees to create extraordinary moments for our fans and each other. Come be a part of the team.
As part of the MLSE premium services team, you will have the unique opportunity to support with the delivery of championship fan service to Suite Holders during a variety of Scotiabank Arena events.
MLSE’s Internship term dates are from May 8th, 2023 - September 1st, 2023
- Assist with the distribution of additional suite ticket receipts
- Support daily sales activities such as prospecting and pipeline management
- Manage daily activities which include couriers, Will Call and event suite details
- Oversee Suite holder special requests, as well as the donation program to ensure all donations are accurately logged and completed
- Assist Maple Leafs Alumni coordinator with Suite holder visits on game-day
- Maintain the department storage room
- Assist Suite Rental team with service from POS to game-day arrival
- Research and investigate best practices around the NBA & NHL
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Perform other administrative or service functions as required
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- Currently enrolled in a University or College degree / diploma in a sports, public relations or communications related field
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Able to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
- A winning attitude
- Ensure confidentiality when it comes to client, financial, and private information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Available for weekday shifts, evenings & weekends as required
- Available for a variety of Suite holder events, including weekends and holidays
- You are fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Apply by: February 7, 2023
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.