Jonas Software – Club Division
Please apply to the role using the below link:
Reporting to the R&D Operations Manager with responsibility for working with developers, support and clients to drive the effective development and implementation of new and existing functionality. This team member will take ownership of their projects and follow them through from the initial requirements, through testing and release. Ensuring that the projects delivered are of the highest quality and that the business needs are correctly reflected in the solutions developed. This role will also include assisting the support department with issues reported by clients and working closely with employees and clients to understand our user’s needs. Both creativity and attention to detail are required to successfully perform in this position.
The core responsibilities of the position are to:
- Be accountable to ‘own’ the projects you are supporting – including understanding its user experience and business impact from end to end, as well as functioning as a subject matter expert for the product’s growth and success.
- Support projects that require research and analysis, including discussions and follow-up.
- Perform functional testing of beta and released products, logging and addressing issues on a timely basis
- Communicate regularly with Account Management and existing customers to maintain a deep understanding of how the product is used
- Assist support with issues reported by clients, reproducing and troubleshooting to find the root cause.
- Participation in team brainstorming and problem solving/design sessions
- Ensure that work meets or exceeds project performance, reliability, and quality standards
- University or College educated or equivalent
- Familiar with basic accounting principals
- Understanding of the club or hospitality industry
- A strong sense of urgency
- Quality-focused and customer-focused with ability to prioritize and good attention to detail
- Familiar with software lifecycle and quality assurance concepts
- Candidates must possess strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and innovative team player – can take charge and drive change. Competent in working effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate technical or complex topics to non- technical audiences and communicate business concepts to technical audiences
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Markham, ON L6G 1B3