Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location:500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
Why This Role is Important:
Product Owners are professionals specializing in analyzing current states, current processes and facilitating the elicitation and the documentation of business requirements, while keeping in mind the overall business plans. They work with Systems Analysts, Project Managers, QA Teams, end users, vendors and developers to ensure the solutions are designed, tested and implemented according to the requirements.
What You'll Do:
- Lead projects and enhancement requirements sessions, as required ensuring deliverables are brought in on time, within budget and quality targets
- Facilitate large meetings
- Document requirements based on business needs and standards and procedures.
- Work with business units to identify & analyze more complex issues/problems
- Oversee support for the QA group
- Ensure training to business is provided on the enhancements and projects
- Responsible to ensure comprehensive documentation is provided and maintained
- Identifying and implementing opportunity for optimizing business and systems effectiveness
- Assisting the client in clearly defining needs and concerns, and translating these into functional and non-functional requirements
- Identifying when projects appear to be deviating from plan or objectives; raising issues and proposing solutions with management
- Strong relationship management skills; using influence to work with stakeholders
- Balancing complex business and technical issues to develop an effective business/system solution
What You Bring:
- 2 -6 years of experience in a Business Analyst Role
- Previous experience in both facilitation and documentation within a project environment
- Post-Secondary Education, with a degree or diploma in a related field.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities while completing assignments successfully
- Thorough knowledge of business operations and issue resolution processes
- Banking or Card Processing environment background is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of one or more of the Bank’s systems
- Strong social skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable when dealing with change.
- Thorough knowledge of documenting process and creating wireframes
- Thorough understanding and practical application of analytical tools and methodologies, design concepts and training methodologies.
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:1
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.