Reporting to the Production Planning Manager, this position will assist the entire production department.
The ideal candidate must be able to work 8 hours (day shift).
The specific responsibilities of the Production Coordinator, while not limited to include:
- Responsible for attaching drawings work orders
- Data Entry
- Follow Work Orders to Kitt Issue
- Ensure that programs and time sheets are attached to work orders
- Issue work order package and collect completed work orders
- All completed work orders must be checked and signed off
- Assist Production Planning with day-to-day issues
- Cycle count materials and resolve discrepancies
- Act as a backup for production control team roles as required
- Conversion requests from Sales department
- Other duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Concord, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What are your expectations for the compensation (pay rate)?
Work Location: One location