We are not your ordinary recycling company. At Blue Mountain Plastics - we are innovators. We are environmental stewards. We are a passionate team proudly creating a better future.
Do you have a positive attitude and are willing to be trained to work in the recycling industry? Are you currently a Production Operator/Sorter looking to work for a company that values teamwork and dedication? Come join our high-speed manufacturing facility Blue Mountain Plastics Recycling in Shelburne, Ontario and leverage your skills.
Production Sorter can expect:
- Excellent Wages (Increase in wage after 3 months)
- Line Efficiency Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Health & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Company Match
- On the Job Training
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Clean and Safe Work Environment
- Continuous Skills Development
- Opportunities for Advancement
Production Sorter Duties:
- Sort the resource product in a high volume environment
- Ensure quality of products
- Assist in ensuring that everyone has a healthy and safe environment to work in.
- Maintain a clean work area, free of debris
- Other duties as assigned.
Production Sorter should:
- Be able to work independently and within a small team environment.
- Be able to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain high levels of attendance.
- Be eager, upbeat, and have a positive attitude.
- Have the ability to stand for long periods, able to crouch, bend and kneel, as well as capable of moderate to heavy lifting and carrying.
Production Operator/Sorter must be able to work 12-hour shifts. Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime, and weekends especially during peak season. Specific shift schedule to be discussed during the interview process. Please ensure you provide your resume with direct contact information including phone number and email address.
Please let Ice Blue Mountain Plastics Recycling know if you require accommodation during the hiring and selection process and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements. Blue Mountain Plastics Recycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Shelburne, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Manufacturing or Production: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: One location