Project Engineer – Processes & Tools – New Product Development -MON20176
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Analyze, identify and propose improvements to engineering processes adapted to internal customer needs
- Lead workshops to capture requirements
- Interact with different parts of the organization to ensure applicability of proposed solutions
- Support improvement initiatives within engineering aligned with the product lifecycle management (PLM) strategy of the organization, in collaboration with the Business and Information Solutions team
- Assist users during and after the deployment of process & tools improvements
- Manage team priorities and activities effectively
- Prepare and participate in meeting with the development team to discuss and align project related activities
- Provide regular visibility on the different projects you manage
- Develop and harmonize project schedules and ensure adherence from the technical team
- Lead activities to identify, manage and mitigate project risks
- Develop and maintain key technical competencies by staying attentive to new technologies
- Facilitate problem solving, ensure stakeholder engagement and resolve issues efficiently
- Evolve in a flexible and hybrid work environment where part of the time is spent working remotely.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- You gained a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management
- You have experience in CAD and PLM and with product change management principles
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and French, as well as the ability to train and/or mentor others
- You are very comfortable using the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects)
- You have demonstrated leadership skills within a matrix organization
- You possess strong analytical, planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills, as well as a good business sense
- You are organized, autonomous and manage your time effectively
- You are familiar with aircraft development (an asset)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status Regular
Job Posting 14.11.2022, 12:06:37 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing