Job descriptionCompany Bio
Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
Homewood is looking for a project management leader with a solid understanding of project management methodologies.
This role will be responsible for working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects under the project portfolio. This individual will help build high performing teams by providing support to ensure successful product delivery.
What you'll be doing
- Work with sponsors to define scope, identify stakeholders, project team, and ensure clarity on objectives and deliverables
- Initiate, direct and lead projects, including meetings, reporting, maintaining schedules and resource monitoring to ensure project closure of all tasks
- Develop, track, and monitor detailed work plans, schedules, budgets, milestones, and resource plans
- Define and manage project risks and barriers, ensuring appropriate strategies and plans are in place to resolve problems and/or facilitate resolution
- Ensure team activities are aligned with project scope, deliverables and continuously monitor the progression
- Ensure effective and timely communication within the project team and with stakeholders including preparing and delivering presentations when required
- Analyze and document business processes to recommend improvements and solve complex problems as required
- Perform business analysis to support project decisions
- Develop business cases as required
- Project management experience leading medium to large scale projects
- University degree or diploma in business, engineering, IT or health related field, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational and facilitation skills
- High level of initiative, decisiveness, and business acumen
- Ability to work effectively on multiple related projects and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, meticulous, technical, and detail-oriented
- Professional and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively while building strong professional relationships
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence, innovation, collaboration, and integrity
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
Employment Equity & Closing Statement
Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.