Ovivo Inc. is a global company dedicated to water and wastewater treatment. We offer comprehensive technological solutions as well as services and equipment tailored to specific client needs.
SICBLOX Inc, an Ovivo Company, is a recognized leader in the design and supply of packaged and modular water and wastewater solutions. These include both industrial water and wastewater treatment systems for a broad range of industries. We have also provided drinking water systems and sanitary wastewater treatment packaged units in plants, facilities, and camps around the globe.
SICBLOX Inc, an Ovivo Company offers you an environment in which you will flourish if you are looking for a dynamic workplace where entrepreneurial culture and international challenges coexist. Our values are Ownership, Innovation, Expertise, Teamwork, and Integrity.
Our parent company Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology, and systems producing among the purest water and treating some of the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, proprietary products, advanced technologies, extensive system integration know-how, and more than 150 years of expertise in water treatment. Ovivo is owned by SKion Water International. It operates an integrated global platform in over 15 countries, with 1000 employees that are worldwide experts in water treatment.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Hamilton, Canada.
Why you should join the SICBLOX team:
The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project from handover to sales through planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing of projects. Is responsible for the successful delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to the quality requirements while ensuring a positive customer experience. The Project Manager is responsible for timely and accurate communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will use your expertise to:
- Manage low to medium-complexity projects.
- Achieve revenue and gross margin targets, reducing the risk that results in margin erosion on projects
- Timely and accurate financial reporting
- Timely invoicing, and focusing on reducing impediments for payment
- Effective communication both with internal teams as well as with customers to ensure everyone is aware of current status, issues, and resolutions.
- Promote the customer experience in every transaction with customers
- Ensure project deliverables are delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop and periodically update Project Schedule in MS Project for assigned projects.
- Proactively identify risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Monitor, review, and approve project documentation.
- Oversee documentation transmittals to customers and receive and disseminate comments
- Promote Ovivo Values
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to Company Health & Safety and QA/QC Programs.
- Work closely with the multi-discipline teams and foster a 'one team' approach.
- Mentor and guide project team members.
- It is not the intent of this job description to specify all duties associated with the position, but to give a general understanding of the primary roles and responsibilities.)
We would like to review your application if you have the following Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is preferred.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is desirable but not essential.
- Strong work experience will also be considered in lieu of education
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a Project Manager is essential.
- Strong leadership, technical, and management capabilities.
- Proven track record of ownership, accountability, and passion.
- Ability to promote team cohesion and manage team dynamics.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, results-driven.
- Strong background in project methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently on all levels.
- Strong presentation skills.
Where you will be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
- Office and Remote Environment
- The base hours of work are a regular 40-hour workweek, Monday to Friday, with the potential for extended work hours based on the business needs.
- Travel to site locations and customer meetings will be required
- Safety Sensitive Position
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package.
- Rewarding pension and savings plan.
- Vacation Allotment
As one of the foremost players in its industry and a recognized leader in water-based process solutions, and under the Ovivo group of companies' umbrellas, SICBLOX offers challenging careers in all areas of water treatment. As a SICBLOX employee, you will be working alongside talented and engaged colleagues in an international arena. Our days are busy and challenging and although we are results-driven, quality and service are of the highest priority.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected.