Project Schedule Planning Control
Montrok Group Inc. is the first of its kind in Canada, a leader in innovation and excellence in development and construction. Our vision is to transform residential housing to be more sophisticated, elegant, and green by using the leading technology in the field from planning, to execution, management, quality, and aftercare. Here at Montrok everyone plays a role in bringing that vision to life.
As the Project Schedule Planning Control, you will work collaboratively with Directors and CEO of Montrok Group Inc. to achieve deadline and partnership goals to support the operations. You will be a part of the first BIM based development project in Canada. In addition to your primary responsibilities, you may be assigned to special projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Apply the outcomes of “Adapt” software to Schedule Plan. Such as Materials, Resources and Manpower.
· Prepare “Project Schedule planning control for “CCL Post Tension Structural System” with Primavera and MS Project Software. For all Time Planning levels. (level1-annually till level 6- daily).
· Prepare 4 separate timetables (Time, Procurement, installation, and Grouting), to be constantly monitored and audited.
· Coordinating output data for “IMOB model” (Integrated Model of building), with Revit software.
· Collaboration all timetables with “IMOB model”.
· Auditing, monitoring, and editing the timetables during the project, conducting reports and analysis.
· Demonstrated experience in “IBIM” (Integrated Building Information Modeling) process in building condominium Mid-Rise, High-Rise residential apartment.
· Demonstrated experience in “Soft Landing” discipline in 8 phases. From “Strategy Definition” phase to “In use” phase.
· Demonstrated experience in “IMOB”, based on HM Cabinet office.
· Advanced skills and expert in: Microsoft office, Adapt, Primavera, Ms. Project, Revit, communication online platforms.
· Minimum Bachler degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Management
· Minimum seven (7) years of experience specifically in “CCL Post Tension Structural
· Demonstrated excellent and professional ability to communicate in English.
· Demonstrated experience and expertise in conducting reports, analyses and giving presentations.
· Demonstrated professionalism, tact, and maturity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
· Strong team-oriented work ethic with willingness and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Ability to handle ambiguity and work effectively in a large, complex, dynamic and sophisticated environment.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Achievement oriented
- Goal oriented
- Team player
Lived Experience Statement
Candidates who are members of Indigenous, Black, racialized and 2SLGBTQ+ communities, persons with disabilities, and other equity deserving groups are encouraged to apply, and their lived experience shall be taken into consideration as applicable to the posted position.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
The Montrok Group Inc. embraces Diversity. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, Black and racialized persons, women, persons with disabilities, and people of diverse sexual and gender identities. We value applicants who have demonstrated a commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Here at Montrok Group Inc. we are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment, and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- IBIM (required)
Work Location: One location