- Developing of Test Plans using requirements and design documents.
- Conducting Requirement Analysis, Use Case Analysis, Risk Analysis and Gap Analysis.
- Writing Test strategies, Test plans, Test cases, Test procedures and Test scripts from Requirements.
- Developing of Traceability Matrix in Quality Center, ALM and Test Director.
- Performing different types of Testing in: GUI, Functionality, Integration, Conversion, System,
- User Acceptance Testing, Back-end Testing on Standalone, web and mobile applications
- Participating in meeting with Business Analysts to Resolve Defects against the Requirements.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- 8-10 years of QA / QC Test Analyst
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Waterfall, Agile and RUP Methodologies.
- Experienced in Unified Modeling Language (UML), and MS Visio
- Expertise in developing of Test Cases and Test Plan Docs.
Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Hardworking, Sense of urgency, Strong planning, Coordinating and Self-motivated team player with a result oriented attitude.
Nice to Have
- Prior FI experience is an asset
Job Types: Fixed term contract, Full-time
Salary: $80.00-$100.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- QA / QC Test Analyst: 10 years (required)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML): 2 years (required)
- MS Visio: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON