On behalf of our client, leaders in the production of cardboard displays, promotional printing, and co-packaging we are actively seeking a Junior Quality Control Associate to join their growing team.
An ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, great punctuality, and take pride in their work.
This position provides steady work hours and room for growth within the company.
Shift: 7:00 am - 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
Role: Reporting to the General Manager, the duties include & inspect materials and finished products for compliance with quality control standards and to make sure that they are met.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate and correct customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in the assembly, packing, co-packing and testing activities to ensure GMP compliance.
- Provide technical expertise to the team.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control processes and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with the General Manager and the Plant Manager to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Completes records accurately and completely.
- Effectively inspect product in accordance with specific requirements.
- Verify issuance of correct materials to line
- Provide and oversee inspection activity for product throughout the production cycle.
- Assist with investigations into non-conformances, reconciliation and quality discrepancies with finished products and received materials.
- College diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Experience with developing/documenting procedures.
- Computer proficient.
- Knowledge of GMPs
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Perform all other duties necessary for the position.
- $18.00 + 4% vacation pay
- Temporary to Permanent position
- Full-time hours with overtime if needed
- Easily accessible by public transit
If you meet the qualifications, are interested in working in a great environment, and are ready to join an international team, submit your resume today!
Other titles include: quality control, associate, QCA, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practices, warehouse, permanent, urgent, essential, essential worker, temporary, scarborough, morning, morning shift, scarborough
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Briefly describe your experience in quality control
- GPM Knowledge: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location