Viso Lighting is looking for a motivated quotations specialist to support our sales and project management teams. Being part of a diverse, award winning team, you will be putting together quotations for our brand and custom product.
- Manage customer inquiries from the sales team, phone inquiries and info email, providing quotations and lead times.
- Proactively process, expedite, and follow-up on quote requests in an accurate, timely, and professional manner. Provide information to customers regarding product availabilities, shipment, delivery.
- Cross reference pricing and descriptions from multiple suppliers against Viso drawings or customer specifications to ensure accuracy of deliverables.
- Join meetings and prepare a weekly quotation report for management.
- Effectively sell and upsell the customer by utilizing various tools available.
- Works under the general direction and guidance of team leads and management.
Level and Type of Education Required:
- High School diploma required.
- College/university, Trade/Industrial Design/Technical Institute or equivalent work experience preferred.
Necessary Specialized Training, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) mandatory.
- Electrical/technical or lighting knowledge preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in quotations/data entry, preferably in luxury, electrical, lighting products.
- Experience guiding customers with product selection and project bids.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Epicor or other ERP systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or AutoCAD is an asset.
- Excell in a fast pace environment.
- Outbound calling skills required.
- Understanding of cultural nuances an asset.
- Understanding of the Design & Architecture industry an asset.
- Superb phone answering skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Manage priorities and time management.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration.
- Results driven but respect the process.
We have a dynamic, fast paced, flexible and fun working environment. You will certainly not be disappointed.
- Industry competitive base salary + discretionary bonuses based on performance reviews.
- Fun work environment.
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement.
- New state of the art designer offices.
- Complimentary parking.
- Group health benefits available after probation period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Application deadline: 2022-09-30