Real Estate Administrative Assistant/Receptionist.
We are looking to hire an experienced Deal Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our team! Responsibilities include broker loading listings and drafting Agreements using the WEBForms & BrokerBay. You’ll also support the team by managing our social media accounts. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, submit your resume and application today.
- Minimum 1-year of real estate brokerage experience in Ontario
- Ability to broker-load listings, and draft Agreements using Webforms and BrokerBay
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to all walk-in guests and agents.
- Manage incoming phone calls, emails, walk-ins, and organize mail.
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness.
- Support Office Manager in various administrative tasks.
- Manage and organize all property files.
- Assemble all documentation and information required to process a listing.
- Produce marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc.
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork.
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible.
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary.
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities.
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and Buyer Inspections.
- Compensation: Competitive; Commensurate with Experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto
Hours: Monday-Friday: 11:00am-7:00pm
To all applicants interested in this opportunity, simply forward your resume to "careers[email protected]" for consideration. Thank you for applying.