Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Why choose Innomar Strategies
- “Remote-First” culture – flexible opportunities to work from home!
Competitive Total Rewards Package:
- Base salary + bonus programs
- RRSP matching
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
Flexible benefits program (in effect on day one), including:
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Wellness Account – to focus on your nutrition, fitness, health and well-being
- Parental Leave Top Up, 24/7 Employee Assistance Program, and Virtual Healthcare
- Tuition Reimbursement + Employee Referral Programs
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Learning Programs, Leadership Training and Mentorship Programs to further your professional development
- Ability to make an impact in creating healthier futures
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion to foster a culture of belonging
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for auditing and managing the job requisition files to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Posts job descriptions on internal and external recruiting sites (excludes niche boards) and ensures these job descriptions are up-to-date and posting of positions are done timely and accurately.
- Monitors all active job postings to ensure they remain updated on all job boards and other sites as needed.
- Updates data in applicant tracking system i.e. Taleo and HRIS system i.e. Workday.
- Responds to applicants regarding status, navigating company career site and all other recruiting related applicant questions i.e. Taleo personal profile set up etc.
- Troubleshoots pre-employment hiring issues for recruiters, hiring managers and candidates.
- Schedules interviews and coordinates interview-related events.
- Coordinates and documents results of all screening tests, including pre-employment checks, reference checks and background tests; communicates results with applicant and forwards final report to the Hiring Manager and ensures a copy of the final report is placed in the associate’s file.
- Prepares a new associate to begin work, including scheduling orientation sessions, answering associate questions, sending pre-employment paperwork, managing returned paperwork, preparing manager to orient associate, etc.
- Coordinates the internal transfers of staff from one business unit to another if required.
- Provides additional interviewing support for high volume positions on an as needed basis.
- Supports compliance and reporting needs for external government agencies and internal metric/SLAs.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accounting, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two-year Associate’s Degree Program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires 1-3 years in a human resources or recruiting administration role.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Decision Capability & Quality
- Develops Self & Others
- Drives for Results & Productivity
- Integrity & Trust
- Organizational Agility
- Strategic Agility
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes benefits and compensation. Our commitment to our eligible population of team members includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet the needs of our team members’ and their families. Some of these programs include paid time off including paid parental leave, access to retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and other financial, health, and well-being focused benefits.
Because we take a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits are company-paid, while others are available through team member contributions. For details visit
Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.