Michael Labiak Nursing Professional Corporation
In Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
Why Work Here?
“Staff-Centered and Patient-Centered. Premium Pay. Flexible Hours. Supportive Management.
Autonomous Practice. Free RNAO membership. Free Norton 360 Premium for your household.
We are seeking a Nurse Psychotherapist to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer Nursing Care to patients of mental illness or to those seeking assistance with other mental health needs
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms of behavior
- Communicate with nursing administration and advocate for the patient’s needs
- Educate patients about mental health maintenances
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide expert direction and emotional support to patients
- Two years of performing psychotherapy as a nurse in a clinic or hospital setting. Prefer four years or more.
- Currently holds an unrestricted RN license in Ontario
- Two references from past managers, and one from a co-worker
- Currently holds a CBT certificate from a university or reputable origination, is a member of the college of psychotherapists, or the association of nurse psychotherapists.
- Easy to get along with, has a compromising and easy-going personality
- Is attentive to detail and is trusting
- Cares passionately about making the world a more mentally healthy place to live
- Has a good past with being successful with patients
- Has to be able to be passionate, empathetic, tactful, professional, and flexible with patients
About Michael Labiak Nursing Professional Corporation
My Esteem is a patient-centered, professional nursing corporation service that offers behavioural psychotherapy, counseling, and mental fitness coaching. Our experience and knowledge base in mental health, working in the hospitals with a MBA, and amazing empathy is unique and will ensure successful treatments for patients. The company will be based solely online and will be servicing clientele with serious, but stable mental health disorders, to the highly functional wanting to work on new skills and habits to improve the quality of their life.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 1-10 per week
Salary: $40.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
Online, no risk of COVID-19.
- Are you experienced in providing CBT to patients?
- Master's Degree (required)
- Registered Psychotherapist License (required)
Work Location: Remote