Brock Group is a reputable Immigration Services firm located in Pickering Ontario and offering quality services since 2013. Specializing in many immigration pathways including family reunification and economic streams, BAS has grown to become a renowned establishment in across Canada and overseas.
We are seeking a self-motivated Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant or Immigration Lawyer, with MINIMUM 5 YEARS experience working in Canada as a licensed immigration consultant/professional. The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of Immigration Consulting experience to be considered and will be responsible for tasks including document collection and management, form completions, submissions of legal documents and applications.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with experience to grow their career with a reputable firm. There is lots of room for personal and professional growth within this organization.
· Establish and maintain client accounts.
· Provide professional opinions and information on immigration programs.
· Provide consultations and advise clients/potential clients of various program requirements.
· Obtain client records and documentation for processing or consideration.
· Complete all necessary application forms required in submitting immigration applications and representing clients.
· Identify immigration program requirements.
· Qualify clients and potential clients for immigration matters.
· Work with clients in managing their expectations.
· Conduct and schedule interviews with clients/potential clients.
· Communicate with the Canadian Government on behalf of client applications.
· Establish new clients and business opportunities.
· Contribute to maintaining company’s company documentation, systems, standards, program updates, and professional conduct processes.
· RCIC licensing in good standing.
· Professional Insurance in good standing.
· Strong sense of time management.
· Strong sense of client management.
· Good organizational and communication skills (written and spoken).
· Good computer skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30-44 per week
Salary: $16.00-$27.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pickering, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- RCIC: 5 years (required)
- RCIC License or Law Degree. (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Pickering, ON