We give you a world of potential
Are you passionate about building relationships and delivering successful outcomes? An excellent opportunity to join our Plans Teams as a Relationship Manager.
A role you will love
The Relationship Manager is the primary contact between Computershare Plan Managers and its Corporate sponsors. Basic Relationship Manager responsibilities include the fostering and leveraging of relationships with clients at the Senior management level and ensuring that clients receive the services they’ve purchased and that those services are delivered in a manner that meets and exceeds the clients’ expectations. The Relationship Manager also coordinates all major client activities and services by interfacing with other members of the Client, operational units and the entire organization as needed. Manages the risk and reward for each relationship, is instrumental in negotiating contractual agreements with each client. Serves as liaison in balancing Computershare and client needs by modeling the appropriate behaviors and facilitating positive outcomes in challenging situations. In this role, the Relationship Manager is responsible to insure client satisfaction from the point of handover from implementation and ongoing services.
- Establishes a professional and trusting relationship with clients that generate a lower level of revenue, each with less than $100,000/year
- Ensures that clients’ service orders are accurately communicated and executed
- Resolves client issues and documents service incidents in a timely manner, follows up with internal business units to secure responses and shares results with the Client and Senior Management
- Maintains up-to-date strong technical knowledge of Computershare’s processes, systems, products and services and communicate enhancements and modifications to clients
- Assists clients with special projects, expediting transactions, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Ability to accurately track all tasks to a timely completion and take necessary action as needed, when needed
- Ensures that clients are informed of changes in industry and regulatory environments and the direct impact on them
- Ability to build strong relationships within Computershare in a variety of areas in order to improve the relationship and serve the client
- Serves as a conduit to internal business units to ensure that client feedback on services is communicated timely and opportunities to improve performance can be leveraged
- Monitors revenue relative to forecast and make required adjustments
- Ensures collection of receivables in accordance with Computershare’s guidelines
- Recognizes when there is an upsell opportunity and coordinates with their Manager to deliver additional products and services
- Ability to undertake the negotiation of contract renewals ensuring financial success
- Attends applicable webinar, product training, and technical training (as needed) in order to stay c
What will you bring to the role?
We are looking for somebody with great communication skills, alongside the ability to build collaborative and effective working relationships with people based in locations across the world.
Other key skills required for the role include:
- University degree preferably in Commerce, Finance or Business Administration;
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience and/pr training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Canadian Securities Course, CEBS designation or training offered through CEBS would be an asset.
- Excellent both written and verbal communication in English and French
- Good mathematical skills
- Excellent MS Office suite ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintains standard of excellence
If this sounds like a role and organisation, you’d love to be part of, apply today!
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at [email protected] detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.