From September 07, 2022
to October 07, 2022
Research and Development
As soon as possible
Permanent - Full time
Based on experience
Competitive social benefits
You will report directly to the supervisor of the genetic identification laboratory and carry out the genetic analysis of yeasts and bacteria. The main functions associated with this position are:
- Perform technical work according to the requests of external and internal collaborators.
- Collaborate on the research projects
- Communicate the results of the analyses.
- Maintain the equipment and consumables necessary for the laboratory to function efficiently.
- Laboratory experience and good laboratory practices
- Bsc or Msc in microbiology, biochemistry, or molecular biology
- Able to execute existing standardized experimental protocols as well as develop new protocols
- Programming languages : Python, R...
- Able to work effectively both independently and within a team setting
- Able to manage many tasks at once and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual French and English
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand's corporate division encompasses all of the support services offered to our branches. Its goal is to optimize internal processes, ensure that your operation is running smoothly, and that your strategy is well thought-out.
Our corporate branch's head office is located in Montreal, Canada, and relies on a team that specializes in: Management; Finance and accounting; Engineering; Research and Development (R&D); Human Resources (HR); and Information Technology (IT). If you want to help bring enthusiasm, collaboration and innovation to our workplace, we'd love to get to know you!
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.