ROLE: SALES ASSOCIATE
START DATE: MID NOV-DEC 24TH
Salt XC, parent company of BRIKA, is an agency driven by the philosophy of Experiential Commerce™. Our unique framework for designing better consumer experiences that earn attention and drive action. We take an integrated approach that connects your consumer’s online and offline experiences through data, media and the memorable moments that drive brand transactions.
One of our clients - a leading global luxury brand - is opening a boutique in an iconic retail space in Bloor-Yorkville focusing on providing extraordinary service and experiences to clients during the holiday period. This position will report to the Store Manager and will work collaboratively with the retail associates, marketing team, event team and concierge team to support the client experience in a fast-paced, luxury environment.
We are looking for incredible people who are passionate about both luxury retail and luxury automotive to join our team and will ensure that every person we hire is given the best training to excel at their jobs, will be excited to come to work and that every guest who comes through our doors is given the most exceptional experience.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An outgoing people person who knows how to create a rapport with guests.
- Knowledgeable about luxury products and/or luxury automotive.
- Proactive and team-oriented. Happy to dive in and support where you are needed.
- Flexible and nimble. You are someone who can pivot, manage multiple activities at once.
- Responsible for the sales activities in your department during your shift to ensure the retail experience lives up to the brand's exacting standards.
- Achieving sales targets and lead generation targets and maintaining a high level of guest service, product knowledge and basic operational procedures.
- Deliver quality and consistency of service including identifying guests’ needs, walking them through the sale and speak intelligently about the unique nature of the products for sale.
- Work alongside different departments to ensure that guests are having the optimal experience throughout the entire pop-up.
- Assist guests with selecting and wrapping gifts to fit their lifestyle.
- Assist with hosting private events in the space.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the retail floor.
- Follow store protocols and guidelines as outlined by the General Manager.
- 1-3 years relevant retail or operation experience in luxury brands, high-end fashion, jewelry and watch or automotive retailing industry or in similar capacity.
- Strong motivation to represent the brand as an ambassador by always providing excellent guest service.
- Strong commitment towards teamwork.
- Energetic, passionate, and positive working attitude.
- Excellent in presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English, French, Spanish, Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 weeks
Part-time hours: 25-30 per week
Salary: $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
Expected start date: 2022-11-13