Kids contemporary exchange is a small business in RETAIL_CONSUMER_PRODUCTS in North York, ON. We are professional, fun, and creative.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
Our retail store is looking for passionate and helpful individuals to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has experience dealing with customers, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and also has strong communication skills. We're looking for individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction, as well as a genuine interest in fashion and accessories.
- Take orders and serve customers in an efficient, courteous manner.
- Assist customers in selecting merchandise and obtain the items upon request.
- Provide recommendations to customers and explain product usage to increase customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer complaints; order complaints; resolve issues; and keep track of inventory.
- Perform cashiering duties (swiping credit cards, checking customer ID, etc.).
- Monitor and complete cash drawer reconciliation at end of each shift.
- Complete sales and inventory reports at end of day or shift.
- Keep all areas of the store neat and clean.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 4 hour shift
- Apparel store
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Fashion retail: 1 year (required)
- English (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-01-26