IT IS AN HONOR TO PROVIDE SERVICES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED, AND WHO CONTINUE TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY.
Bayshore Medical Personnel is seeking Primary Care Nurses (PCN) to provide service to our client in a primary healthcare setting.
PCN’s are responsible for the provision of primary health care services to members, and to provide patient assessment, screening, healthy lifestyle support, education, and chronic disease management with a goal of improving health outcomes and facilitating access to health services.
They function as a member of a multi-disciplinary health care team to develop and implement care plans, and provide patient follow-up. Their work includes walk-in and scheduled appointments with acute or chronic physical, mental, and occupational health needs.
Benefits of working with Bayshore Medical Personnel:
- Enjoy a great work/ life balance with daytime hours, Monday to Friday.
- No evening or weekend shifts required.
- Paid on an hourly basis
- Medical and Dental benefits for positions over 22.5 hours
Successful candidates must possess a minimum of one (1) year of full-time equivalent experience in family practice, ambulatory care environment or in a health care setting.
Candidates must also possess:
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from a recognized university
- Registered Nurse license from the provincial or territorial professional college or association in the province of practice
- Certificate of Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider or CPR/AED Level C
- Current N95 mask fit certificate CSA Standards Z94.4 (every 2 yrs)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) Certification (every two years)