WHO ARE WE?
Cambrian is Toronto's favorite water, coffee, and tea service provider where consumers live, work, play, and shop. We are the leading provider of premium bottled water for coolers, advanced water filtration systems, coffee and tea services, and break room supplies.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO AS A DELIVERY DRIVER?
- In this role, you will be responsible for making deliveries of our products to customers and maintaining good customer relationships as well as general warehouse assistance.
- Deliver product to customers in a professional, safe and timely manner by wearing the Company uniform and using appropriate safety equipment
- Maintain your truck in a safe and serviceable condition conducting daily required circle checks/inspections of the vehicle
- Drive responsibly and within posted limits obeying all rules of the road bearing in mind that you are representing the Company by way of a large moving billboard
- Count and verify your load with warehouse or dispatch personnel
- Complete all customer deliveries on a daily basis.
- Follow the posted check-in procedure at the end of every shift
Be a part of an AWARD WINNING Company that focuses on employees first.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED:
- G-Class Drivers License is required.
- Good English oral communication skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ driving experience is required.
- Good Customer Service skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $57,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Toronto Area, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Do you have a clear driving abstract?
- Class G Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road