RAY-BAN − Timeless style, authenticity and freedom of expression are the core values of Ray-Ban, a leader in sun and prescription eyewear for generations. From its debut in 1937 with the now-iconic Aviator model created for the American Air Force to today, Ray-Ban has maintained a unique cultural relevance and has become a symbol of cool, worn by celebrities and public figures all around the world.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, EssilorLuxottica, a career in retail with Ray-Ban gives you exposure to an innovative and iconic brand, plus the backing of the global leader in eyewear & eyecare.
The Sales Associate promotes and sells the Brand’s products by ensuring consistent delivery of an excellent shopping experience for all customers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates in-depth product knowledge while offering exceptional customer service and style advice.
- Attends to unique needs of each customer, providing recommendations based on customer preferences and optical needs.
- Acts as a Brand expert, communicates features, benefits, and overall value of the product to all customers.
- Develops strong relationships with new and existing customers to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Demonstrates an interest in fashion and stays current on trends to drive sales and meet the client’s needs.
- Maintains store presentation standards and shows initiative keeping displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
- Helps foster an inclusive culture and positive store environment by treating all customers and colleagues with respect.
- Ability to move boxes weighing up to 20 pounds around the store for various needs.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for duration of shift.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years retail, sales, and/or customer service experience
- Computer literate; familiarity using a POS system
- Consistently shows a personable, positive and approachable attitude
- Utilizes sales skills and techniques with a desire to meet goals
- Willing to work in and promote a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and problem-solve effectively
- Demonstrates flexibility and adapts well to a rapidly changing environment
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care