Our client is an industry leader in the food manufacturing sector. They are looking to add a Sales Coordinator as an integral part of their sales support process. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the sales team has the support required to bring in new sales & clientele. This is a great opportunity to be a key stakeholder in a growing company that invests in its employees. *Please note this is an in-office position Mon-Fri 8am-5pm*
What we are looking for you to do:
- Assist the Sales Manager on special sales and marketing projects, manuals, flyers, and other correspondence.
- Work with the Sales Manager to meet any customer requests/sales administration duties including but not limited to customer account setup, providing order status updates, or completing documents.
- Analyze orders to determine appropriate order quantities based on our pack sizes, minimum order quantities, delivery date schedule and freight rates.
- Request samples with Quality Assurance and ensure couriers or company transport is organized based on customer requests.
- Liaise with Supply Chain to check on inventory levels as needed ensuring orders are fulfilled and maintaining a back-order log against inbound shipments.
- Continuously look to develop and implement process improvements to existing operational procedures to maximize efficiency, cut operations costs and improve upon customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Marketing and Sales teams in planning, implementing, and monitoring social media/email blasts strategy/responses to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Assist with forecasting and sales reporting. Provide analytical support focusing on monthly sales and pricing.
- Maintain customer database, with up-to-date address information along with full contact info for all existing and new customers. Manage and update customer listing forms and pricing.
- Support existing and new customer contracts, tenders, listing forms (completing documents) on a sales level and forwarding all technical correspondence to the Quality team and ensuring all documents are completed.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, related to the delivery of goods.
- Assist in preparing meeting materials and distribute sales related documentation as required.
- Trade show co-ordination of samples, sales material, and booth coordination with Marketing team. Support with lead generation/follow ups with potential new customers.
The experience we are looking for:
- 3+ years sales coordinator experience in the food or beverage manufacturing industry.
- Experience communicating directly with clients; strong English communication is a must.
What we offer:
- A great salary up to $70,000 (based on experience), bonus up to 10%, 2 weeks vacation, health care spending account of $1,500.
- The opportunity to join a growing organization where you will be able to grow your career.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large growing company with outstanding career and growth opportunities. Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this exciting new role! We look forward to hearing from you today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- reliable vehicle and clean drivers abstract required as this will move into business development
- Secondary School (required)
- sales coordinator: 3 years (required)
- CPG/ food/ or beverage manufacturing: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: One location