Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Technical Sales Representative (Compressor Service Division)
Allow us to introduce ourselves…
You may think you don’t already know us, but our paths have definitely crossed before! From the water bottle in your hand, to the lamp lighting up your room, and even the t-shirt on your back, chances are each of these items were created using one of Atlas Copco’s industry leading air compressors. That’s right, compressed air is EVERYWHERE, and we are thrilled to have customers across all industries; medical, textiles, pharmaceutical, food manufacturing and many more… in over 180 countries across the globe! We like to think of ourselves as a Leader in the industry and encourage our employees to think the same!
Atlas Copco Compressors Canada is proud to be a Certified Great Place to Work!
We don’t just promote diversity and inclusion because it’s the right thing to do, we do it because it’s what drives best results. We welcome applicants of all race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, marital status, age, and all other legally protected status
Your new role will be
As our newest Technical Sales Representative supporting our Compressor Technique Service Division your goal will be to build and maintain strong relationships with your assigned customer base. You will work both independently and in collaboration with your Sales Manager, the local Service Technicians and Service Operations team to hit your sales targets in terms of volume, revenues, gross profit generation, and market development for our service and maintenance plans.
This position is considered remote as you are encouraged to manage your own schedule to include customer visits in your assigned territory and coming in the office for meetings or trainings when required.
The ideal candidate is based in Scarbourough, Toronto, Etobicoke or Oshawa.
The main activities you’ll take care of
- Increasing and promoting the sales of our compressor service and maintenance packages within the assigned territory
- Continuously building and strengthening strong, loyal relationships with our customers through in-person customer visits, lunch and learns, trade shows or other methods
- Promptly responding to customer requests, gaining their trust and arriving with the appropriate solutions
- Maintaining and reporting sales data and activities within the CRM System and providing feedback on market activity, and any other relevant information
- Collaborating and aligning with operations team on customer expectations and project requirements to ensure execution is being done in an effective and efficient way
- Committing to your own continuous development by attending trainings, seeking out new resources and updating your service product knowledge
What you can expect from us
Base salary + commission + 10% annual bonus
- 100% company paid benefits including: Health Care, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability plans, Virtual Medical Consultations
- 3-weeks starting paid vacation, 5 sick days, 5 flex days, 1 floater day per year
- Company vehicle or monthly car allowance + Gas card
- Cellphone, laptop + company paid monthly internet expenses
- $600 annual subsidy towards physical wellness materials, at-home equipment, fitness memberships, etc.
- 35-hour work week with flexible working hours and work-from-home
- Total tuition reimbursement for courses related to employment
- 100% matching company pension plan
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Emergency travel insurance
- Free language courses (Rosetta Stone)
- Internal Learning Platform
- And much more…
What will help you succeed in your new role
You are a social person who can interact easily with others and are interested in growing business in your designated sales territory
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in sales
- You have some basic form of technical knowledge, technical education or equivalent knowledge gained from experience
- You have strong skills using Microsoft Office, Excel and have basic experience using a form of CRM system
- You have a valid driver’s license
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.