Job descriptionProudly Canadian-owned, Enercare is committed to providing the best services, solutions and advice to make customer’s homes as comfortable as they can be. With Enercare Advantage, we provide affordable clean air and water solutions for homes and workplaces. We are committed to operating in an environmentally responsible way, including keeping as much waste out of landfills as possible, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Enercare is about putting people first by listening to our customers, continuous improvement and making our organization a destination for building people’s careers.
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Enercare has recently introduced a hybrid working environment pilot for most office-based roles, providing the benefits of in-person connection and collaboration with increased balance and flexibility. Under the current pilot that runs to the end of summer, applicable employees work in the office two days per week, and work from home three days. Join Enercare and take this journey with us that we’ll use to learn and shape the future hybrid model.
Job Title: Sales Support Coordinator – Part-Time
Reporting To: Team Leader, Sales Support
Department: Sales Support
Location: High Meadow
File Number: M1661
Rate of Pay: Range 2 as per Collective Agreement
Closing Date: September 28, 2022
Hours of work: Up to 24 hours a week: Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sales Support Coordinators are customer service specialists with a primary focus to aid in the achievement of corporate sales goals. They are responsible for partnering with field staff and customers to better understand their home comfort requirements, while providing accurate product information and tailoring recommendations to the home owner’s individual needs. Sales Support Coordinators maintain quality in all aspects of sales appointment booking for Energy Management Consultants and are well versed in all the products and services offered by the company. The ability to show flexibility and a strong sense of organization are a must as the representative will balance between a variety of call types and business demands.
- Management of incoming customer requests for residential HVAC products, duct cleaning, protection plans, water treatment and energy assessments driven by field channel activity
- Promoting best advice to all clients and positively positioning all Enercare’s products and services looking for opportunities to upsell where appropriate
- Achievement of personal and shared key performance indicators including but not limited to sales conversion targets, call quality, average call handle time, service level and speed of answer requirements, tech lead participation
- Follow communication “scripts” and create customer care cases as required by the business
- Complete sales appointment data entry including opportunity creation, scheduling and record all conversations in our customer database in a comprehensible way
- Utilize geographic mapping systems and sales skill set documentation as needed when scheduling sales appointments
- Provide service to all Charged Up program call-in volume and follow up call backs
- Support department mailboxes and execute work assignments in a timely manner
- Be well versed in and support stimulus programs as required
- Assist District Sales Managers, Sales Effectiveness Leads, Sales Support Manager and all other lines of business as required while completing administrative tasks in a timely manner with high attention to detail
- Support peers and mentor new sales coordinators and call centre agents in a positive and supportive way building teamwork and contributing to business performance
- Correct errors including those made by call centre and send for coaching
- Outbound calling for a variety of reasons, i.e. EMC appointment rescheduling, survey follow ups re: EMC visits, Rental Conversion Burner project and various niche OB campaigns
- Utilize company’s knowledge databases to find information
- Aid in promoting and recognition for technician incentive contests
- Attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Previous Sales and/or call centre experience required
- Strong computer skills and an intermediate level understanding of MS Office, Excel, and Outlook, Salesforce
- Capable to concurrently type and use various computer programs while carrying a conversation on the telephone
- Ability to effectively resolve customer complaints to the satisfaction of both customer and the company
- Competent working well under pressure and understanding business processes
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced, pressure filled, team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluency in additional languages an asset
Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.