$40,000 - $43,000 salary
This position reports directly to the Customer Solutions Manager and is responsible for coordination of all production scheduling activities. The Scheduler must be familiar with all production and customer services processes, be detail oriented, and possess basic data input and computer skills.
- Work hand in hand with the Inventory Coordinator and Customer Service to assure that production is scheduled and carried under controlled conditions
- Order all board from suppliers for make and ship, inventory and feedstock orders
- Regular correspondence with all board suppliers concerning issues pertaining to late orders, quantity discrepancies, damaged product
- Communicate all supplier price changes with accounting and monitor effective date of price changes relative to delivery of material
- Assure the timely and orderly production of finished goods for shipping and inventory warehousing
- A High School Diploma.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel
- 3 years of Packaging Industry experience
- Experience in purchasing
- Must be well organized, must manage time well and must be capable of adjusting self to company goals
- Must have a polite and courteous phone manner
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
We invite you to apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$43,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location