Job Title: Scheduling Coordinator
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Major Intersection: The East Mall and N Queen St
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Shift Timings: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
EARLY MORNING SHIFT WITH A START TIME AS EARLY AS 6 AM MAY BE REQUIRED!
Salary: $40,000 to $48,000/Year
· Order all boards from suppliers for make and ship, inventory, and feedstock orders.
· Review and check the accuracy of said PO’s and cross-reference them to Supplier confirmation.
· Regular correspondence with all board suppliers concerning issues pertaining to late orders, quantity discrepancies, and damaged products.
· Conduct correspondence with Suppliers regarding Special orders for rare board grade or adder, digital printing requirements, and precision printing as required.
· Review and update delivery dates with Suppliers at CSR’s request and/or unattainable delivery dates requested by Customer Service but cannot be fulfilled by the requested date.
· Monitor and track the changes in delivery dates on a regular basis.
· Provide accurate and timely (daily) reports to management and other departments as needed by updating the Supplier due date report.
· Monitor and communicate due dates to ensure Customer Service is informed of current lead times.
· Communicate all supplier price changes with accounting and monitor the effective date of price changes relative to the delivery of material.
· Check inventory and correct feedstock levels by working with the Inventory Coordinator.
· A High School Diploma.
· 3 years of Packaging Industry Experience in Purchasing.
· Must be flexible and have good time management skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel.
· Must be able to work under minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$48,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Purchasing: 2 years (required)
- Packaging Industry: 2 years (required)