We’re creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in your career! At Sitel Group®, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, you’ll move forward and provide support to customers of some of the world’s most well-known brands.
As a trusted employer, we’ll create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying, you’ll complete our video interview where we’ll get to know each other better. After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
Location Requirements: Must legally reside in the following provinces Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island
- Handle customer service requests through voice, chat and email
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent customers service
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and email communications
- Multitask and navigate through multiple systems
Work with Us and You'll Enjoy
- Hands on paid training
- Work from home benefits include saving time, money and the environment
- Benefits including medical, dental, life and vision insurance, company matched RRSP contribution, and generous paid time off
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You can pass a criminal background check
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You work well with a team or independently
- You are able to commit to 40 working hours per week
Equipment and Internet Requirements
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- 4GB RAM or greater
- i5 Processor or greater
- Internet speed - 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 150ms
- Home Router with wired link to PC
About Sitel Group
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group empowers brands to build strong customer relations by creating meaningful connections that boos brand value. Our digital or voice based solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With 160,000 plus global employees working from home or from one of CX hubs, we securely connect best loved brands with their customers over 8 million times a day in 50 plus languages. For over 40 years, our award winning culture has been dedicated to improving the customer experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Sitel Group is committed to Global Ethics and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment where all associates are represented, supported and treated with fairness and respect. We believe in selecting, developing and rewarding the best candidate for the job based on the requirements and responsibilities of the role. If you are contacted for any opportunity with us and require any accommodation during the recruitment and selection process please be sure to communicate your needs with your recruiter. Any information shared will be treated confidentially and will only be sure in order to provide an positive and accessible candidate experience.
Please note that Sitel Teleservices Canada Inc. Headquarters is based in Ontario. Any other position would be a remote position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.05 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (required)