C.C.L. Chartered Professional Accountants PC
COMPANY BACKGROUND INFORMATION
We are a 3 partner firm located in North York, Ontario. Our firm is designated by Institute of CPA Ontario to train CPA students.
The firm has been providing public accounting service to our clients for over 30 years. Major clients of ours are in the Real Estate development, franchises, and IT business. Besides assurance engagements, business, finance, and tax consultations to new immigrants from China and Hong Kong also form an important part of the practice.
With our diverse client base and emphasis on client relations, we believe we can provide our staff with valuable experience to help them to achieve their full potential.
· In charge of or assist in audit, review, and compilation engagements
· Prepare personal and corporate tax returns
· Assist partners with tax and business consultation clients, which include attending meetings, direct dealing with clients to answer questions, and preparing plans and/or proposals
· Experience in Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises
· Pursuing CPA designation
· Knowledge in Caseware, Quickbook an asset.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (especially Excel) and Taxprep, an asset.
· Able to manage a high volume of work flow with a high level of accuracy
· Strong planning and organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Mandarin and/or Cantonese an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
- Mandarin / Cantonese (preferred)
Work Location: One location