Primary Locations: Mississauga, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
This position reports to the Manager - Customer Service.
- Create an atmosphere of trust in order to establish a personalized relationship by telephone with our customers and offer excellent service
- Promote the products offered by the Bank, guide customers through the wide variety of our financial products and services and propose new products that meet their needs
- Carry out different types of research and analyses in order to provide accurate answers to customers' many questions, with a view to offering consistently outstanding customer service
- Refer customers to the appropriate experts for more information depending on the needs expressed
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities.
- Coach the customer service representatives
- Oversee the operations when the manager is not available
- Independently negotiate, within previously defined limits, agreements with customers and other sectors in order to solve problems related to customer satisfaction
- Optimize communications and relationships between Customer Service Advisory Services Support and various other departments and parties involved
- Ensure that certain files are followed up and carry out various operational activities of a complex and varied nature
- Act as a resource person while supporting business development by carrying out fairly basic administrative tasks and analyses
High school diploma and three years of relevant experience or College diploma and one year of relevant experience
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Experience in coaching, an asset
- Knowledge of banking products and services
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?