Senior HR and Customer Service Associate
We are a thriving commercial cleaning entrepreneur in GTA with over 250 clients and 80 crews. We are currently looking for an senior associate to help build on what we have come to realize in the past few years.
Working from home, you will learn the processes we have established within our state of the art CRM system for both customer service and hiring.
You will also work through the hiring experience to learn how crew members are assessed, interviewed and hired.
Our system will enable you to create, manage and close cases while utilizing our newly developed client and crew members mobile app to help realize efficiencies and remove communication bottlenecks and ultimately maintain and improve service quality.
Grow with us depending on your performance and how our business grows as a result of your contributions.
- Communicate with potential crew members who come from different backgrounds and capabilities over the phone, via email, and other means of communication.
- Work directly with Manager and engaging with Arelli Operational Team as required
- Professionally represent the company while engaging with clients, understand their concerns and address any complaints accordingly.
- Paid on job training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Working hours available between 9am to 5pm or 7pm (8hrs or 10hrs)
- Excellent communication skills and fully fluent in English.
- College or Bachelor degree.
- At least three years of customer service exposure or experience.
- At least three years of Hiring experience or exposure.
- Experience in commercial cleaning is an asset.
- Experience in MS Office, Salesforce and has a decent technology literacy
- Ability to provide 3 verifiable references.
Thank you so much for your interest and participation in our hiring process. Our recruiting team will review all candidates and those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (preferred)
- HR sourcing: 3 years (preferred)