Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar discount stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story.
Dollarama employs approximately 20,000 retail employees, including full-time, part-time, and temporary employees. In addition, Dollarama employs approximately 350 head office employees housed in an eco-friendly headquarters located in Montreal, with annual sales of more than 3 billion dollars.
Dollarama is committed to meeting and exceeding its customers’ needs through providing a comfortable and convenient shopping experience with the right merchandise at an affordable price that will keep its customers coming back.
Dollarama is looking for a senior legal counsel who specializes in corporate law, securities law and governance to join its Legal Affairs department.
The candidate will report to the Senior Vice-President, Legal Affairs, and work directly with certain members of executive management on projects within their field of expertise.
- Draft et review continuous disclosure documents, including management proxy circulars, annual reports, news releases and other required filings in connection with the Dollarama’s public company status and coordinate periodic filings;
- Liaise with securities regulatory authorities;
- Participate in private placements and public financings;
- Assist the Senior Vice-President, Legal Affairs, in preparing the agenda for board and committee meetings as well as documents presented in such meetings;
- Provide opinions and advice related to various questions regarding corporate law, securities law and corporate governance.
- Member in good standing of the Barreau du Québec;
- Familiarity with public company securities matters;
- Relevant experience in the fields of corporate law, securities law and/or governance;
- The selected candidate must be a good communicator with a client-service orientation, who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and results-oriented environment.
Dollarama offers a competitive salary, full benefits and a hybrid work model.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road