J.D.COLLINS FIRE PROTECTION is an innovative, customer-oriented leader in the fire protection and life safety services sector. Celebrating its 30th year in business, J.D.Collins Fire Protection continues to expand and is looking for conscientious, customer-focused team players to be a part of the company.
We are currently seeking an experienced [2 to 5 years] Service and Deficiency Coordinator.
- emergency service dispatch
- organization of approved projects
- organization of approved deficiencies
- organization of approved inspections
- communication with fleet technicians and customers including updates on service, follow ups, etc.
- working alongside the office team to continually improve processes and strengthen the customer experience.
- enthusiastic, detail-oriented team player
- access to the office 2-3 times per week and when scheduled for staff meetings
- ability to work in a team environment
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- top industry wages
- benefits package [following expiration of 3 month probation period]
- employer-matched RRSP package [following one year of employment]
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $54,000.00-$58,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodbridge, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Coordinator: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Woodbridge, ON