Position : Service Desk Analyst
Location : Anywhere in Canada (Work from home)
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we’d love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
- Provide Service Desk technical support to users either via phone, email or live chat as required.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting for all types of technical inquiries, service requests, and issues involving computers, network, smartphones/tablets, AV systems, enterprise applications/systems.
- Contribute to team innovation through ideas for process improvement and efficiency.
- Develop, implement, and/or participate in the preparation knowledge base articles and/or documentation for Service Desk use; make recommendations for improvements.
- Document all problems and solutions in the Service Desk Tracking System.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Be available to work rotating schedules if needed, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or technology.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building.
- 2 years of experience of related experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate over email and phone.
- Related technical experience in either a work or school environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current employees and to applicants during the recruitment process. We comply with human rights codes in all jurisdictions where we operate and aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.