Convergint is looking for a team-oriented, results-driven, Service Coordinator, to join our amazing culture in our Mississauga office. The Service Coordinator answers, responds to, and meets the needs of all incoming customer service calls by handling these calls in a professional, efficient, effective and timely manner ensuring Convergint becomes the customers’ first choice for service. This role provides co-ordination of service with technicians, sub-contractors and customers applicable to a designated CTC location as well as work order invoicing.
Who You Are
You have a passion for providing world-class service to customers, colleagues and communities. You are a person of integrity with a commitment to growth, accountability and delivering results. You want to join an organization with a positive culture that embraces inclusion and allows everyone to be the best version of themselves at work and home.
Who We Are
With 20-years of proven growth and exceptional performance, our mission is to be our customer’s best service provider. We realize the importance of diversity in achieving that goal. Our company was built upon a solid foundation of 10 Values and Beliefs which drive our unmatched culture, making us the #1 global, serviced-based systems integrator in the industry. We take great pride in protecting the lives and assets of our customers and their communities with the solutions we provide.
What you’ll do with “Our Training and Your Experience”
· Handles all incoming customer calls including service dispatching, tracking and scheduling of calls, call status tracking and call changes, entering new sites, modifying existing sites and handling all general enquiries.
· Creates, dispatches, and maintains work orders in iCare daily for scheduling of planned maintenance and service.
· Attends weekly planning sessions, conducts weekly service paperwork reconciliation, performs weekly timesheet data entry, and generates service reports with relevant status/updates.
· Plans and schedules service agreement work orders to “complete” as required.
· Monitors and follows up on subcontractor work order execution and forwards relevant information to technical specialists.
· Weekly completion of service invoicing, including customer follow ups, credits and problem resolution.
· Accurately and promptly enters work order purchase orders into Spectrum and forwards material requests to purchasing for processing.
· Updates, populates, maintains and develops customer service database to maximize customer service and satisfaction.
· Accurate entry and reconciliation of timesheets on a weekly basis.
· Supports Project Managers and Technicians with Spectrum/ICare/IPlan assistance.
· Accurately and on a timely basis, administers Spectrum/ICare maintenance, including adding new sites, flags, and modifying customer service changes.
· Provides Service Quotes to customers with the assistance of the supervisor, and composes service quotes for supervisor approval.
· Schedules and follows up on all monthly maintenance customer accounts – this includes ensuring timely communication with contract customers, key customers and sub contractors.
· Establishes and maintains a customer satisfaction follow up and call back procedure and provide senior management with appropriate feedback. Administers customer satisfaction surveys.
· Participates with operations to service turnovers for completed jobs, warranty documentation and warranty job set-ups.
· May build reports, and handle and control customer keys for service technicians.
· Provides administrative overflow support as and where required. This includes photocopying, filing, general typing correspondence, minutes.
· Works with the Service Supervisors to ensure accurate and timely On-Call listings are provided to our afterhours call center ensuring compliance to our corporate On Call procedure.
· Acts as “our customer’s best service provider” at all times thereby ensuring Convergint is the customer’s first choice for service.
What You’ll Need
· Solid telephone and personal customer service skills and ability to work under pressure
· Solid proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word skills
· Basic financial knowledge and skills—ability to understand basic financials such as accounts receivable/payable, purchase orders, work orders, etc.
· Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects tasks simultaneously
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment
· Shows initiative – regularly engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
· Strong ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
· Diploma and/or certificate in Business Administration or related office experience required
· Dispatch and customer service training preferred
· Minimum one year previous call center, dispatch, or administrative experience required
· Experience in construction industry environment preferred
Company Benefits and Perks
Convergint fosters a supportive, accessible, and inclusive environment in which individuals of different backgrounds and identities are able to realize their maximum potential within the company. We offer a variety of programs and exceptional benefits to all of our colleagues:
· Company Holidays and Paid Time Off
· Fun & Laughter Day Off
· Immediate comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, etc.)
· Employer contribution to RRSP;
· Work environment committed to safety;
· Colleague Assistance Program
· Tuition reimbursement
· Competitive salary and compensation plan
· Corporate Social Responsibility Day
· And much more…
Convergint is committed to a culture of Inclusion and Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our Convergint careers site to learn more about the company and the exciting opportunities available.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Service Dispatching: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location