Our Team Specializes in Social Media and Digital Marketing - It's a New Era for Marketing.
In today’s digital era, it’s easy to get lost in all the noise online among other profiles, competing for the user’s attention! Millennial Marketing is founded on creative experts who specialize in implementing effective digital strategies, leveraging creative content campaigns, and building your brand online with ROI focus for our clients!
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a passionate, creative individual who can think outside the box! You must be organized, understand direction, has a great ability to multitask, is a self-starter, and loves social media marketing.
Being a start-up company, we thrive on being unique and providing quality service and work for our clients.
The ideal candidate must be fluent in English, has a bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or equivalent diploma.
The candidate has 1-2 years of experience in social media management or account management role.
The ideal candidate must have the following Experience & Skills:
- Understand Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin platforms
- Can execute ad campaigns for Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Understand Facebook Analytics, Pixels, Custom/Look Alike Audiences, Business Ads Manager
- Ability to handle and manage multiple social campaigns for multiple clients
- Familiar with landing page software: ClickFunnels
- Experience with email campaigns, and MailChimp.
- Confident in creating campaigns that will deliver on client business objectives and provide measurable ROI.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Has experience designing content (using Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, etc.)
- Experience with WordPress is a bonus
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create and implement engaging marketing campaigns for Millennial Marketing Agency and managing client accounts
- Create engaging social media content and blog posts (Facebook, Instagram, Stories (IG), LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Brainstorm content ideas that would be suitable for client campaigns
- Create engaging content copy for content captions and social posts
- Think creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Manage and Grow Social media accounts
- Schedule content postings for client postings
- Facebook/Instagram Ads: understand how to effectively run, monitor, and target ad campaigns
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or currently studying in the marketing/business field
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills in English
- Self-starter while managing multiple projects, as well as collaboratively work with other team members
- Knowledge of content marketing and social media marketing
- Work in a fast-paced, creative environment with many moving projects
- Graphic Design skills (using any software adobe photoshop, illustrator, canva, etc.)
- Ability to work with Video / GIFs
- Passionate about Digital Marketing, Social Media, Content Marketing, and working with Startups!
- Facebook Advertisement experience (with a good understanding of how to run an ad)
This is a remote position with weekly / bi-weekly meetings.
All interested candidates reach out - look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)