RT Medical is a healthcare startup specializing in telehealth treatments and medical supplies for unique conditions. We just launched Canada’s first national Post-COVID virtual clinic focusing on screening and triage for patients suffering from Post-COVID condition.
Partnered with leading public health and Post-COVID experts across North America, our goal is to be the primary center for everything Post-COVID related in Canada. This includes curating information for both patients and healthcare providers on up-to-date treatments and other developments in the battle against Post-COVID.
With a fun, friendly and results-driven culture, working with RT Medical is an opportunity to be rewarded for your contributions to a growing startup, while helping Canadians through a patient-centered care approach.
Are you a Social Media Marketing Assistant looking for an opportunity? This position could be the career-defining chance you seek.
Building on our virtual COVID testing operations, we're launching a specialized telehealth clinic. It's an equally exciting and challenging time for our startup organization. Establishing the framework for a world-class private practice requires a strong team.
- Design and post creative and engaging content to organically increase following, commenting, sharing and saving for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts for RT Medical and its partner businesses
- Create, manage and adhere to the social media content calendar and budget to manage all social media accounts and ensure brand awareness and regular engagement with the target audience
- Responsively engage with potential customers and respond to queries / comments in a respectful, professional way
- Conceptualize and roll our influencer marketing, promotional campaigns to drive customer engagement, loyalty and sales
- Create, proofread and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent brand image and language
- Analyse social media analytics periodically and devise plans to enhance % engagements, reach and drive sales
- Ensure uniform RT Medical brand positioning, tone and messaging on all social media channels
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Specialist in implementation of digital marketing strategies through all our social media channels
- Keep pace with social media and industry trends to keep RT medical and its partner business relevant in the media
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed
- Proven experience in digital marketing and social media marketing with managing social media accounts
- Ability to create engaging content to organically grow social media accounts
- Proficient in networking with influencers, budgeting and tools for gauging analytics
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Canva, Adobe Photoshop
- Superior content development and communication skills in a digital organization setting
- Marketing: 1-2 years (Required)
- Social Media: 1-2 years (Required)
- Content Writing: 1-2 years (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1+ years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Preferred)
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline and/or proven work experience. (Preferred)
- Bilingual – English & French (Preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer
RT Medical proudly celebrates the diversity in our country and amongst our contracting staff. We strongly encourage applications from people of under-represented communities, including Indigenous, migrant, people of color and LGBTQQIP2SAA individuals.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Please provide a link to your portfolio:
- Please provide a link to a social account you currently manage:
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Social media management: 1 year (preferred)
- French (preferred)