Job Overview for Spa Coordinator:
The Spa Coordinator is ultimately responsible for ensuring 100% guest satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service to Spa guests. To answer all guest questions in person or over the phone related to spa reservations, product knowledge or general Spa usage in a friendly, professional and courteous manner. You will continuously exceed expectations of our clients by coordinating a day or visit that suits what they are looking for.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in the spa or hospitality industry
- Fluency in English both written and verbal. Proficiency in other languages would be an asset.
- Computers literate and knowledge of Word, Excel and Spa Software use an asset
- Availability on weekends is a must
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive pay, gratuities, room for growth plus eligibility for a comprehensive benefits package. Additionally, gym membership and other great employee perks are constantly being added on as part of the employee wellness program.
Apply now. Your resume should reflect your suitability for this position. If our interests align, we will definitely contact you!
Miraj Hammam Spa is an equal opportunity employer and equally considers all applicants. Additionally, we are committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. Should you require any accommodation during this process we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
We have a mandatory vaccination policy for all staff.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5H 0A3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)