Store Stock Associate – SoftMoc, Yorkdale Mall
Why Join Us?
· Industry leading pay/compensation package.
· Career Advancement Opportunity.
· Open and positive work environment & great team culture.
· A vast, in-person, and remote support system.
· Stimulating & diverse work environment.
What do you need to succeed with SoftMoc?
· Fun-outgoing and vibrant personality.
· Eagerness to learn and adapt.
· Positive, motivational, encouraging, and helpful.
· Previous sales experience is an asset but not required.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change.
· Be able to work with fellow team members/supervisors/managers/district managers and other team leaders.
· Able to be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
SoftMoc Shoes is a growing high-tech retailer of Lifestyle and Fashion footwear and accessories. We have a mix of physical retail locations in major shopping Destinations across Canada and a complete E-Commerce division.
Today, SoftMoc Stores range from our Classic Original Concept to some of the most Cutting-Edge designs visible in Major Canadian Shopping Destinations. With our SoftMoc and SoftMoc ShoeRack names, we offer the Ultimate Lifestyle and Fashion Footwear collections in both Modern Boutique style Stores and Incredible Power Center locations. Our stores employ the newest Retail Technology and Advancements to enhance the Work Environment for all team members.
SoftMoc offers its Team some of the most dynamic pay structures in retail today. This is available to Team SoftMoc members within a vast range of available positions. Customer Service and Sales members can make the most of steady hourly compensation mixed with a range of Commissions, Perks and Bonuses, relative to their position. It is Simple! The more our Team enhances the Total Customer Experience the more they are rewarded! If you have the Drive and Ability, we have the compensation to match. SoftMoc always strives to reward our Team by Promoting first from within.
Come Grow with Team SoftMoc!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Salary: $16.00-$16.25 per hour
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location