Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. The Group, a world leader in the luxury sector, operates in more than 45 countries with the PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s and Car Shoe brands, and has employees of over 100 nationalities.
The acquisition of Pasticceria Marchesi 1824 has marked the Group’s entry into the food sector, applying the same high quality criteria. Very proactive also in the art field, the Prada Group strengthens its presence through contemporary art projects in constant evolution.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
To be responsible of stock management in terms of KPIs, Corporate guidelines and procedures. To facilitate the selling process through an impeccable stock maintenance and to be responsible of minimizing the stock losses. To ensure the implementation of guidelines received from the Store Operations Department and Store Manager.
- Ensure the safety of the products and the valuable material in the warehouse during the whole handling process.
- Ensure to properly manage the daily goods receipt, to arrange the merchandise following the Corporate procedures and prepare the product to be taken on the sales floor and special areas.
- Organize, manage and perform the products’ counting and the stocktakes.
- Assure the right product flow tracking through SAP system.
- Manage the product flow during Repairs.
- Manage the stockroom activities related to Markdown.
- Guarantee the returns, shop-to-shop transfers, and e-commerce delivery following the corporate guidelines and deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
High affinity for luxury products
High sense of responsibility
Being able to work in team as well as alone
Organized and detail oriented
Mature and assertive
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
English is a must other languages are a plus