Our Summer Internship is designed for students in their last years of university who want to gain real life work experience in a fast past, exciting and professional environment with the opportunity to secure a full-time graduate position at the end of the internship.
During the Systems Engineer Internship, you will receive sales acceleration training to equip you will the tools required to fast track your career in sales. As an intern supporting our systems engineering team, you will learn how to work with potential clients to demonstrate how our technology can protect their data. You will also have the chance to shadow Systems Engineers and Management meetings to get hands-on experience and learn the ropes of product demonstrations. At the end of your term, you will present a summer project to showcase your learnings.
The program begins mid-May 2023 and will run for 12 weeks.
- Preferred 3rd or 4th year student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology Management, or a related degree
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn about technology
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter